Recap of last meeting: (April 17th)
- -Parade update-further discussion needed, what is student interest?
- -Student Celebrations-Overview of Dodge-ball and Next events: Zap Zone -Upcoming Event
- -U of M support for fundraising, need to focus some energies towards this activity-Ongoing
- -Meet and Greet-Had planning meeting May 1st, still needing family support and donations -Upcoming Event
- -Relay for Life -Upcoming Event May 18/19th
- Parade- Update on student interest, are we still going to try for participation? Do we have student interest for students/parents walking in New Tech t shirts w/the Banner, handing out tootsie rolls or some sort of candy?
- Banners are done! We can pick up following receipt of payment (to be sent this week)
- Student celebrations discussion-Zap Zone; Is there anything PAC needs to support
- U of M Concessions-Discuss ways to gain support for this activity
- Meet and Greet, May 29th Update of Activities, discuss needs
- Mr. Wilsey to discuss Parent Panel for potential new facilitators
- Next Year’s Focus/Goals
Summary of Upcoming May Events
- May 15th PAC Meeting
- May 18th/19th Relay for Life
- May 22nd Zap Zone Celebration
- May 22nd Plan/Explore Parent Night with Food
- May 29th BNT Meet and Greet
Next Meeting: To be announced
Hope you will join us!