Registration is now open for the 2nd annual Belleville Zombie 5K!
Last year, this event attracted 180 runners and raised all of our funding needs for the BNT students activity fund. Let’s make this year’s event even bigger. The first 150 runners will be guaranteed this year’s t-shirt (seen below).
The Belleville Zombie 5K is a Belleville New Tech project, with support from the Belleville DDA.
Check out all Booville events at www.buyitinbelleville.com/boo-ville
Event details and schedule
- Registration check-in begins 9 AM; Race begins 10 AM. Start and finish from Horizon Park Gazebo.
- Costumes are encouraged, but optional – Contest for Scariest and Most Festive.
- T-shirts provided to the first 150 registered participants.
- All participants must sign a waiver; parent signature required for participants under age 18.
- On-line Registration Closes at noon on October 16.
- Registrations taken at the race check-in, 9am on October 17, Horizon Park. Allow extra time to register on-site. No T-shirts for day of race registrations.